The main analysis points of the pump industry are as follows:
1) pump industry life cycle. Through the market growth rate, demand growth rate, product variety, number of competitors, entry barriers and exit barriers, technological change, user purchasing behavior and other research and ***uation of the development stage of the industry;
2) balance of supply and demand in pump industry. The supply and demand balance of the pump industry is judged by the supply, demand and import and export conditions in order to grasp the market saturation of the industry.
3) competition in pump industry. Through the analysis of the bargaining power of suppliers, buyers, potential competitors, substitutes and current competitiveness of competitors in the pump industry, we can grasp the five forces that determine the profit level of the industry.
4) economic operation of pump industry. Data analysis mainly includes the number of competing enterprises, employees, total industrial output value, sales output value, export value, finished products, sales revenue, total profit, assets, liabilities, industry growth ability, profitability, solvency and operation ability.
5) pump industry, the main body of market competition. Including the analysis of products, business status (BCG), financial status, competitive strategy, market share and competitiveness (swot analysis).
6) investment and financing and mergers and acquisitions. It includes investment and financing project analysis, merger and acquisition analysis, investment area, investment return, investment structure and so on.
7) pump industry marketing. It includes marketing concept, marketing mode, marketing strategy, channel structure, product strategy and so on.
The present situation analysis report of the pump industry aims at grasping the current situation of the pump industry and providing information support for the future development trend of the pump industry by analyzing its current development characteristics, stage of development, balance of supply and demand, competition pattern, economic operation, major competitive enterprises, investment and financing situation.